1. I loved the episode (even if there wasn’t that much of Reigisa, sob ;P).
I think there are many people who felt like Haru. That everybody expected us to do something and we didn’t feel like this is what we should do, but saying that loud needed a lot of braveness and explanations. I literally could feel that pressure Haru felt. I liked that Haru finally admitted (ok, shouted, lol) it’s Rin’s dream, not his own. Of course it was so much drama not like in real life, fortunately, but I did enjoy this episode!
And I do love Haru in this season, in first Haru was… well.. dead fish. Now he’s a great fish! And I expect him to cook his own future fish ;’D
2. Aaand how much I love Rin and his Samezuka company, but I am missing Iwatobi dorkiness. Now I want fine end of the 2nd season (I have some thoughts, but I will keep them for myself for now) and lots of FrFr!s with IWATOBI dorks.
And 3nd season with Reigisa, mwahahaha. Everybody knows they’re gonna be together for the rest of their life.
3. Aaand I loved that Rin told Makoto that at least 1 or 2 scouts should contact him, that was so cute, because Makoto doesn’t seem like he feel good enough and he was so clearly touched Rin is saying such words, that was just aww.
4. Oh aaand Nitori, I am so happy for you and proud of you, baby, but you better don’t beat Nagisa, or I’m going to get mad :P
5. Sorry I dared to avoid drama Sousuke. I wonder why doesn’t he want Rin to know he’s in pain. She should realized Rin still would like him in relay. So I have no idea.
More shots of Nagisa’s Reigisa Shirt. Also, Nagisa, please do something about your nerdboy’s fashion choices.
Nagisa’s shirt has butterflies on it
I repeat: NAGISA’S SHIRT HAS BUTTERFLIES ON IT
THEY’RE SO CUTE I CAN HARDLY HANDLE IT
I wish there was a whole show that was just about Rei and Nagisa. Their lives, families, and relationship.
What Kyoani needs to do is make Reigisa canon at the end of Season 2. Then, we should have a show about Rei and Nagisa like a super awesome sequel spin-off. Full of adorable and feels.
- ▸Haruka: *YELLING*
- ▸Rin: *SCREAMING*
- ▸Makoto: *PANICKING*
- ▸Sousuke: *CRYING IN THE SHOWER*
- ▸ED: Hey future fish!
if u still think that Sousuke is an asshole after this episode then you need to evaluate ur life
Friendly reminder that we’ve more or less seen these things from the ES opening happen so far:
… well. Save for one little thing:
if you blame haru and saying he’s selfish because he doesn’t want to do something other people wants him to do, please tag it as #i’m wrong because i don’t see him as a character in this anime just for shipping material